Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 4. Plagiarism, candy

Would you to invent the ipod? No because it is already invented and you could never prove to people you invented because lets face it, it has existed for years now. It is the same way with papers. If I were to use someone's paper from online it could easily be seen because all they do is paste a couple sentences on google search and boom. That paper I just used would be the first to pop up. Also, if it is a great paper, it may seem I am a great writer but once the teacher or whoever finds out I didn't actually make the Ipod or write that paper, they would just lose respect for me. I don't like losing respect so I would just never do it. I would much rather my paper be bad than lose your respect Mr. B.

Candy:
brown, log like, soft, chewy, dark, small, turds, delicious delight awaiting, a bad bullet to shoot, oddly shaped clay, something I could throw, edible, rock, miniature log.

3 comments:

  1. Good work, Steve? I wouldn't "invent the iPod," either. Clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And seriously... "turds"? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yeah turds was the best word i thought

    ReplyDelete