Friday, July 8, 2011

About me

Hey my name is Steven Knauf currently living in Charleston, SC but moving to Atlanta in a week so everything is a little hectic at the moment. I work in concessions at a movie theater, On the Border as a server, and at a compounding pharmacy. I get to make all kinds of drugs at the pharmacy, so it's really cool. Along with drugs, my major in Clemson is Prepharmacy, and hopefully I get accepted into MUSC or the Georgia College of Pharmacy; either one will do for me. I am in the two year program at Clemson rather the regular three year program, so I get to have really hard classes all at once, and take a couple classes online this summer, marketing and this one! Getting into pharmacy school is really hard--worthwhile universities--so I have to get as many As as possible. I get to take organic chemistry, microbiology, physics, and anatomy this fall so things look just wonderful with every class having a lab with it. I'm really easygoing with what I do for fun, whether it be: sports, movies, games, boating, or just sleeping. I'm a big fan of soccer and football, but I play all sports. I like all kinds of music, old or new, except country, I don't know why I don't like country, it just bores me I guess. I've been to three continents, North and South America and Europe, and I would love to live in Italy or Switzerland when I retire. Also, since I have to mention something I "hate," I don't like the lacking understanding in people, including some of my friends, that not everyone has a great life in the case where they don't have to work for their wonderful lifestyle provided by their parents. That's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment